Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Skinnier?

I have just been delighted to read in a supermarket recipe magazine that; "It's been said that women who live in two-storey houses are, on average, two kilos lighter than their single dwelling sisters, purely because they run up and down stairs several times a day" I will remember that when I am dragging the basket of clean laundry up those 15 stairs for the fifth time that day.
I phoned the tile lady and asked if it would be allowed that I change the tiles to White in the bathrooms instead of Ivory. It was a no, unless you want to pay $500 to fix the paper trail that goes with it. Well, I ask you, whose house IS this anyway? Oh well that's that isn't it.
Our CSS for our building company is leaving and I am not happy. She is so great and we will miss her. The next person will have some big shoes to fill. Bugger.