Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

aaaahhhhh

aaaaahhh, nothin like a Dilmah (well maybe a Tim Tam). Hey, maybe they could use that as a slogan?

This above, may look like the space under the stairs. It is not, it is my STUDIO. Spell it so you remember it. S-T-U-D-I-O. It just so happens that my STUDIO is situated under the stairs.
It's where I make cards, scrapbook, hide from the kids and the washing basket, drink Dilmah, and indulge my passion for paper and colour. To the left of that chair is the rest of the space and some shelving that holds my ribbons and stamps etc...such a nice space. Some may say, With so many rooms, why do you need to squish under the stairs? Answer - Because I can. (after I move the Dyson out)


One can never have to many Guzmanias. Nice tropical Welcome.


Well the front garden is started at least. These should only grow 50x50 so perfect height, perfect colours, perfect look (tropical).
Barleria Purple Dazzler. So pretty! I will plant in front as well, but not yet. Got to think hard about these things you know. Rome wasn't built in a day you know, nor was this house and this blog shows.
I have actually started on the back garden, but I will show piccies when it's a bit further ahead. Don't want to spoil you all at once now do we? DO WE???