Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spring a ding ding

Yes, I am skiting and unashamed of it. I cannot believe the blooms on this African Violet. It's insane.


Jealous?


Too bad.







I killed the other 2 though.
*as she sinks and hides under the desk*

The Bougi is in full
flight at the moment. Oh
it's so nice.
Has to be a female that invented this (meaning Mother Nature), as it has gorgeous attractive intoxicating flowers b
ut if you get too smart, whammo, cut you to bits with those
thorns while smiling at
you! Mmmm, I think I know a few women like that. Present company excluded of course. Tut tut. *smiley face here, with lipstick, of course*




New additions...

The 'small but adequate for the moment' Herb garden is doing well. Chillis, Mint (in the pot, NEVER ever in the ground please, she's the wild party girl of the Herb world, never let her loose) Lemon Balm, Lemon Basil, Coriander, Radishes, Silver Beet, Chives, Marigolds, Asian greens, Parsley and Bell Chillies. There's still a bit of room, so I WILL be adding, and then when I extend the garden space, well...the mind boggles...
Still plan on the Spice Garden in the corner, I just have to get around to getting it done.
I also have the front garden to do yet. *insert shocked face here*

Yes I have a brom (Bromeliads) addiction. So what of it?






































Like my new orange basket? Yes I can see you are nodding furiously. I knew you would. Please also pay careful attention to the exquisite Masdevallia 'Rubicon' orchid nodding with grace (just imagine the Queen's wave) in the background there. I haven't managed to kill it yet.