Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bugger

Oh bugger. I just deleted the previous post about colours accidently. Oh well, will try to remember what I said.
I never thought that choosing colours would be so damn difficult. Thank goodness I had my Homeone buddy Bel to help me out. We both had the same ideas for colours and were both only able to choose from Taubmans Colour charts and then that was narrowed down to a Builder's Standard list. Very bloomin narrow indeed. Pain in the right proverbial. Bel saved the day (clap clap clap) and we ended up with Moon River and White Smoke... I have put up a new pic so you can see. Very hard to capture true colours in the light and the exterior colours seem a little darker than true. Have gone with Maple stained glass door called Sunburst. Now that will be a challenge to try to post a pic of that. Also have chosen the maple stained stair railing with stainless steel upright thingos??baulstrades??? We intend to choose a mushroomy chocolatey type colour carpet. Should all blend nicely I hope. Neutral all the way. The colour fReAk in me will resurface as soon as it's safe to do so...not to mention the Red Buff glass splashback I am planning on for the kitchen....see I TOLD YOU...CAN'T HELP MYSELF. Wowza yowza. Its similar 'to the colour of dark red wine, which I don't really drink but I will be drunk on the colour let me tell ya'! You could almost dive and drown in that colour. mmmmm. Now let me see if I can post that door in a pic...