Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

No objections

It appears that there have been no objections to our plans. ppphhewww!! Hopefully that means that Council approval will be soon. Big move is next Thursday. We all went to the rental this afternoon, even the dog, and it seems that it will be fine for us. We just adore the big deck off the back, we havn't had that before so I guess we can get used to using it so we will be ready for our own Al fresco area off the new house.
I have a bathroom cupboard sample now so I will change the photo again and add it in. It was called Snowdrift. (I knew there was a 'snow' something somewhere.) I cannot count on my hands and toes the number of people that have said "What happened to your fence? Was it an acccident?"(Zip it JB!- sorry personal joke there). I would like to say that one of my Homeone buddies is having a dreadful time at present in regards to her home build. I wish her all the best and hope that it works out ok for her. :) Thinking of you bel.