Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Funky town
















Well here it is FINALLY, the DD (dear daughter) has chosen a light! Hallelujah! My o my.
(Not a bad choice either I might say with a slight* snicker snicker *).
That reflection extends over the whole room - VERY funkytown...very.
Won't you take me to aaahhh afunkytown..won't you take to ahh funkytown. Oops, I digress.





















Managed to get the "non living" room into a "living" room of some sorts anyway.
Not my ideal room but still has a nice feel to it. The old leather lounge has been abandoned here and it seemed so forlorn by itself. I ended up dragging the "to be ebay'ed" cabinet BACK inside (can you believe it she says screaming and hands in the air, BACK inside) and I tell you what, it doesn't look too bad. (If I may say so myself) . Of course, real blinds would be nice. A rug would define the area and some wall art would be just delightful. Will take a pic with the blinds up, so much better but passersby can see straight in. *shocked straight staring face inserted here*

By the way the cushions say "Relax" and give a definition of the word. I saw DD with her feet up totally obeying the instructions. Let's insert another *scream* here shall we?

Feast your eyes on these brom babies. Don't look too long or I may have to charge you for your viewing pleasure.





Been playing in the garden, just a bit.




















Lalalalalalalala.....

















Yes DD was in one of those very PURPLE T shirts singing her little lungs out...it was a truly wonderful experince. SO very professional, and the orchestra were exquisite. Oh, and that conductor, well, if there was no choir and orchestra he would have had us all spell bound anyway.
He had 750+ children sit and stand in SILENCE at the single wave of a hand. Magical. More than a conductor, he was a magician. (and a great dancer, hehehe). The music flowed through his fingertips to the children, don't know how. As I said, a Magician. You can always tell someone's passion, it's within them, but it glows on the outside for all to see.
If you click on the photo you will see DD in the first row of the top centre section. First row, 8th from the left...