Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

renting...


So here we are in our rental. It has taken a million (yes a million) trips to get all our stuff here.
The Cronulla Removals guys were fantastic. It ended up torrential rain and their happy faces soon turned to mud. I think that if it was me I would have thrown a tanti and gone home. They were very good sports under such horrible conditions. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
We are still bringing stuff to the house. We are so lucky that we had the luxury of being able to take our time to move. Of course the important things like my TWO trailer loads of plants are moved, that's the main thing. The other stuff like food, clothing, children, dog, yeah well they're here too I think. We have filled one room with boxes so perhaps they are in there?
Anyway we have adjusted quite well I think. The lovely deck off the back of the house is really nice and making a great handball court for the girls. (and storage for some ''we have nowhere else to put it'" furtniture). The backyard is enormous. We haven't attempted to mow it yet but I guess we will have to work up the courage this weekend. It's not for the faint hearted let me tell you!
The demolition is planned for the 26th April, so hopefully that will all happen ok. Still need to choose the electrical and lighting. That will be an appointment very soon.
I think we will take the girls to the Easter Show this year. C has never been and T went when she was 3 I think. Thanks Mr. Rudd for shouting us a day at tthe show $$$
Have a Happy Easter and we will update soon. Hopefully next Easter will be in our new home!