Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Liza is in the building...












Well Liza Minelli is in town and we have our very own Liza in our roof! She/he danced a Cabaret from the kitchen to the bedroom and back again twice. It sounded like she/he had pinched one of the kids Bocce' balls from the lawn and was rolling it around inside the roof. Steve says that she/he was tearing the rope out of the plaster and gnawing on the beams. I don't give a hoot what the hell she/he is doing up there I just wish she'd/he'd find somewhere else to bloody dance. I am assuming she's a she but she could be a Peter Allen I guess. Hey weren't they married? ooops ...Either way, I wish she/he would take her damn Cabaret somewhere else. I am not a happy camper when I don't sleep. Apart from that, the street noise, alarms that are not turned off and certain people snoring like a steam train, I guess it's useless to even go to bed. Real PITA.

The demolition has begun. I say ''begun" because that's all. No comment. Not happy Jan.

See photo above.

I have been told that the exact border tile we chose for the bathrooms is different due to the natural stones and the one they have sent in the post as a sample I am not exactly in love with I'm afraid. Bugger bugger bugger. I like it but it's not the one we wanted. Another PITA. (Pain in the a**) I will post photos tomorrow. Also not really 100% on the floor tile for the upstairs balcony either. The skinny vanity issue for the Powder Room is almost solved. It will be small but there isn't much space in there so it will have to do. Really happy with the other choices though. Still awaiting the electrical plans, haven't seen them yet, the bill was enough, fainting material!