Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Totally gone...

Ok today the demo was finished and the house it totally gone now. SO far the back garden has been spared any dramas. I thought I might have seen the Backhoe drivers eating their lunch while swinging on the swing set today but guess they were a little bit shy.
The skinny vanity for the Powder Room is a no-go. We are trying to get it through our Tile Supplier that supplies to the builder. It's not allowed because it they are only allowed to supply 'TILES' to them not a vanity. Now that would be disasterous wouldn't it? How bloomin complicated can they make it? So now the only company we can get one from is the kitchen mob, but how come they didn't say "Oh no, you can't get he vanity from the Kitchen people, they are only allowed to supply Kitchens! Oh NO!!". Yes well the quote was $350 MORE than any skinny vanity we have seen so far. SO I am sorry, Forget it baby, no bloomin way Jose'. I think we'll get just the basin and figure put something later. IKEA here we come. Our Builder's CSS is fantastic. She is doing her best to help us in anyway that she can but she has to follow the rules, and I am understanding of that. (Doesn't get me my skinny vanity though does it? Huh?Buggerama). We have an intercom on the electrical list (pretty cheap actually). I am not going to be running up and down those damn stairs ten times every morning, trying to get Miss C out of bed. For a suprisingly small outlay we can have an intercom upstairs so that I can BLAST her out of bed. Worth every cent I think. (Oh what fun that will be...delightful) Oh yes and any roving door knockers, let me tell you NOW, that I will have a CAMERA, yes a CAMERA, on the front door, so don't even THINK about it. You ain't comin' in'. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah (gee I think I said that with a bit too much nastiness in my typing movements...)