Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Almost gone...

Well the house as we know is almost gone. It looks quite spooky as it has had the windows removed and looks like a monster with gouged out eyes. Really reminds me of a being with it's soul ripped out,(oooh how gross!, did I say that?) Anyway, not having a heap of luck selling the windows unfortunately. I think we will sell them on the internet. Well I hope so anyway.
We spent a full day 9.30 - 6.00 in Wollongong doing our Electrical and Tile appointments.
Talk about brain drain. Gee. It was also expensive, but I guess that goes without saying.
The tiles are quite nice, I am happy with what we selected. Neutrals of course. I will post a picture when we get the sample of the border tile, it was unavailable and will arrive by mail soon I hope. It's lovely. A pebbly thing with warm colours. Of course I made sure that there will be plenty of support for outdoor garden lighting. snicker snicker. (I have also decided that the corner garden will be removed and I will put in a SPICE garden!! yaaay). Sorry I digress...
So, the demolition should be Monday or Tuesday. Will hopefully be able to add pictures of an almost empty block soon.