Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Warranty

Well all the Warranty issues were assessed and addressed in a timely manner. Apart from the hours wasted sitting around waiting for the tradesman to turn up and the the others that turned up unexpected *scream here* If you know me you will know that I hate that.

Anyways, 4 new bar stools to make an appearance tomorrow. What a hoot. We shall see what the results are.

Have spied a lovely buffet that I WANT. I was worried about mixing the old and the new but I do like to do that if possible and I thought that the whitewash would go well with the kitchen. All my Homeone buddies and M the lovely and qualified Interior extraordinaire agree that it would look wonderful. I would like this artwork to go above it on the wall. Yes I know you may need your goggles for that one, it's a tiny picture isn't it. Of course the real one would not be that size.

Yes well the main thing is that they DO layby.
It's a shame that we need to build a privacy screen first. Divided loyalities...screen, buffet, screen, buffet, screen, buffet screen, buffet. Oh it's all so difficult isn't it?