Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bug City



No, not that Bugs.


We have just paid a few hundred dollars for the Termite Warranty Inspection and a pest spray.
We have recently had the pleasure of finding the biggest Whitetail spider I have ever seen in Miss C's bedroom on the wall while she sat statue still in shock horror on the bed. We have also had a few too many of the weirdest moths I have ever seen, a few cockroaches, flies, mozzies and other nameless spiders. SO I ask you, what was the few hundred dollars for? Huh?

Hence my next paragraph. We will very soon be investing in fly screens. Now, I know they look a bit daggy, but after awhile I guess you don't really notice them. Do you? (she asks hopefully and hopefully again you will give the right answer). After all, we do live in a country where our fly salute is a birthright. I've quite often seen little babies with their fists curled tight waving their hands back and forth. It's in the genes. Really it is. So therefore one would think that in this great country of ours that flyscreens would be in Vogue, so to speak. Anyway now the dilemma is (as far as funds go) blinds or fly screens? Our temporary paper blinds have done us well. They are now looking very worse for wear, but then again aren't we all? Yes yes I know, speak for yourself, ho hum.