Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OMG!! It's TWINS!



Yes TWINS!! My beautiful Neoregelia has had twins, you can see them either side of their mum here. Mind you she is looking smashing and blushing with her pink hue lipstick. This is actually quite a large plant, it does not look like it though from this photo.

The garden has really taken off as late, thank goodness for the water tanks. I cursed the Council (and I still do) for the cost we endure for those bloomin damn tanks. I guess we have had benefit from them though. Especially when the kids were given that Slip n Slide for Christmas. It was great but we warned them not to swallow any water as the tank had it's own multicutural population explosion going on inside. Yuk.