Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

CRANKY

No, it's not blue, unlike the kitchen glass cupboards that are GREEN (for goodness sake *as she rolls her eyes YET AGAIN* I am not even going to go there, nor will I tell you that all the handles are on the cupboards in the wrong direction). There is a protective film on this door, it is frosted underneath and it had better not be green. The balcony went on today and I am furious. It's NOT what is shown on the plans, and I hate it. I don't care if you think I am being ungrateful, I'm not. I am sick of compromise, again and again, sick of just having to accept these things. We are paying for this, it's not free. It should be what we asked for. It's not. The kids think it looks like a jail, well that may just come in handy when they are 16, maybe I will keep it after all. Too cranky to type. Grrrrrrrrrr. If you buy an expensive item from the shop and it turns out not to be what you asked for what do YOU do?