Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dumber still...

We are accepting the balcony. It could be worse if they try to rectify it to the original plan. I could rectify it quite easily myself with the help of a sledgehammer. Let me at it...
I truly do not care about it now. I am disappointed but it's ok, I am moving past it onto the next *uh-oh* moment. Build a bridge, or a balcony in this case, and get over it, as they say. To be fair there haven't been that many, and I have said all along that the build has gone super fast and the SS is truly fantastic. I still maintain that. There will be a site clean up this week, possibly today. We have our FUDGE, mmmmyummmmmm retaining wall bricks for the side. Thought they would go well. Will add the pavers as a path and fill in around with pea gravel in shades of browns, and a few sizes to add interest. Have found some skinny Bali Statues to put down there on the retaining wall to make a feature view from the Formal Dining window. Unfortunately, the price they want for them is not so skinny. *sob-sob*. I am still waiting for the little pair to sit on the kitchen bench. Think I will chase that up tomorrow. The sinks are in, looking nice with the Osprey Caeserstone benches. Purchased a giant fridge, big enough to be an igloo, the other day. It will be held until we move. The one we have is on it's last icecubes so hopefully it will make it. It seems to think it's an esky, not a real grown up fridge.