Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kitchen View

These are the Bar Stools that I would LUUURVE to get for the bench. Aren't they just so fantastic. It's a shame they are $289 each. Yes, can you believe it??? Needless to say they won't be appearing in my kitchen anytime soon.
Here is the kitchen minus the two cupboard doors that are having the GREEN tinge glass replaced. I was a bit unsure about the window being so flush with the sink at first. Now I think it will be great and act as type of a servery (servery not serve everybody) that we can pass things through as the BBQ will be directly outside that window. If people think that it will function in a somewhat similar fashion to a Bistro type setup, pay and get given food situation, they had better think again. I won't be manning that station, that's for sure, so don't get any ideas...
Oh by the way, someone pee'd all over our new toilet, not just one but TWO of the three...idiot. It had to be a bloke because they didn't even lift the seat. No, just did it all over the place. What on earth possess someone to do this in someone else's home? Miss C was horrified.