Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Officially dragging.

Well I am not sure if it's because the end of the year is near, or maybe it's the fast rate of countdown by the Christmas Tree to the right, but the build is officially starting to drag......for me anyway. The A/F roof is almost but not quite finished because they ran out of roof tiles. *I politely roll my eyes*. I guess it would be hard to estimate the amount wouldn't it? No to worry, we hope to have the alarm/aircon and electrical this week. It's sort of weird to look at it and see it almost finished on the outside and not feel like it's finished on the inside as well. I have settled a bit re the colours. They seem to look so much nicer in the sunshine (what dosn't?), so I am sure it will be fine when the door goes on and the garage door will make a big difference I think. It sure is a Roller coaster ride this building business. I can't wait to get out of this rental property. I have not had a good nights sleep since we got here. I am not a no sleep person. Not happy Jan.