Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colouring between the lines...

Well here is the first coat of paint. I am not going to get to settled with the look at the moment because I know that when the second coat is done, railings go on, the garage door is on and the scaffolding is removed, not to mention the driveway and landscaping, all these things will add and subtract to the overall final appearance. At the moment I am not so happy with the window colour (the bottom window in the pic has black tape over it). I am also not so crash hot with the black balcony posts. The chrome or stainless was way out of our price range, so that was unfortunate. Anyway, I can say that I really love the render and cladding colours. I think they are a bit different but still nice. The garage will be the same colour as the render so that will create a simple seamless look across the bottom. I think when we add the exterior lights and little things, it will tie it all together.
Well I am hoping so anyway...