Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

2800lbs of Rhino = 107 toddlers


Yes, well we think that if 2800lbs of Rhino can't destroy the carpet then I guess we have a chance. Apparently we may be in our house by end of January. WooHoo.

So we thought we had better get a roll on and look for some carpet. I quite like this stuff the 1Q150 carpet. They put a Rhino on the carpet and the the carpet won! They even poured bleach on it and left it for 4 hours, nothing happened. Mmmm, that's gotta be worth investigating.

We like the colour Fallen Timber, neutral again. BORING, but well you know, I can splash the colour around in other ways, literally vecause it won't stain the carpet, hahaha. Wow, I can even see a little light at the end of the tunnel now. We have a Council clean up this weekend so everything that needs to go out is going out. I just have to stop the kids from bring the damn stuff back in again.