Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feel free to stair


Yes, stare at the stairs as much as you want. They are a thing of beauty aren't they? We think they are a much better choice than that ladder. A bit more 'aesthetically pleasing' and much easier when you're rushing for school in the morning? Stairway to what you may ask? MORE CLEANING of course!! Imagine how much weight I can lose running up and down those stairs. I won't even have to leave the house! Brilliant. Now that Miss T and Miss C have fallen down the stairs in a few display homes, now they can do it on their very OWN set of stairs, how exciting, how cool! Practice makes perfect so they should be very good at it.

Halfway down the stairs is a stair where I sit
There isn't any other stair quite like it
I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top.
So this is the stair where I always stop
Halfway up the stairs isn't up and isn't down
It isn't in the Nursery , it isn't in the town
And all sorts of funny thoughts run round my head
It isn't really anywhere, it's somewhere else instead
Hakfway down the stairs is a stair where I sit
There isn't any other stair quite like it
I'm not at the bottom, I'm not at the top
So this is the stair that I always stop.
- Written by A.A. Milne and sung by Robin the frog on the Muppet Show.
If you would like to hear it and see it sung here's the link:
(Just double click on it and it will take you straight there)
or click on the triangle on the youtube screen top left of this blog.

If I see anyone sitting on the stairs singing some dumb song while I am cleaning that house they had better watch out! If it's a frog....squish.....little boots fall heavy.
DOSN'T THIS FROG HAVE ANY CHORES TO DO????