Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mmmmmm....the strain of it all.

Yes, well we have now moved on to a darker shade and a different texture. This will still leave footmarks, but not so bad. Geez this is tricky business this carpet choosing thing. I really do love the colour but it is quite a contrast to the tile but this is neither a good nor bad thing. It's a personal choice. It will look lovely in the Theatre room. Only thing is that if I have chocolate furniture on this carpet will it be too much? Probably. Then again, who on earth complains about too much chocolate??? Not me. Only when I get hives, which did happen as a kid when I ate too much. Oh yes and the kidlets get constipated from too much choccie. Easter is one big strain. Maybe some of you are now having a revelation now that you have that bit of information. " Oooh that's what happened!". So don't reach for the Punes, just don't reach for the chocolate. Not sure which one is more difficult. SO will I break out in hives in my own house or will the kids be permenantly constipated if we get this damn carpet? Will the kilojoules pile on with out us even knowing? Oh the horror of it all...