Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ROCKIN AND INSULATED


No that is not our house, No, we have not moved in, and NO there are no sausages on the barbie just yet. *rolls her eyes again*
This pic is one that I found from some display home site. I love the colours in this room. Perhaps I am not so in love with the grey tone walls, I think I would prefer a taupey colour. Anyway, just thought I would share that with you. I ADORE that blind, how fabulous is it?
We are at this moment being insulated and gyprocked. YES, I will post photos, I know that you are all dribbling and banging your fists on the keyboard saying "We want to SEE the gyprock", I can understand, it's so, so, so.......riveting? Keep your eyes plastered to the screen for photos. Well it sort of is really, because it makes the rooms into rooms, real rooms, you know the type....good for door slamming and poster sticking with bluetack (NOT) and for disowning siblings etc... I will have to ask POP the gyprocker-rocker extraordinaire to cast his skilfull eye over the tradies work when it is completed. I would say that he would be impressed. We also have insulation, so when the screaming and the foot stamping and door slamming starts we shall be somewhat insulated from the (Pre) Teenage Mutant Ninja Girls and and (Pre) Teenage Mutant Ninja Girls' MOTHER, firestorm. It can be wild. Yeehaaa, bring it on baby.