Playing for change, have a listen, I defy you not to sing along...

Monday, November 9, 2009

Gyprock checked by Pop the Gyprock rocker.


Yeah say that 10 times fast...Thumbs up from Pop the Gyprock extraordinnaire and his lovely wife. Very good job, they said. I would agree. It's all looking good now so I promised you a picture here it is. I have chosen only one, I know, don't be upset, it's ok. Truly though, seen one gyprock wall, seen 'em all. Apparently we are getting stairs this week, so that will be a nice photo won't it? Just a short blurb tonight, I'm hooked on that stupid, stupid Twilight series and I am almost finished Book 4. Stupid, stupid. Can't help myself. Off to read...Vampires, Werewolves? I mean, really? Tut tut. I mean Count Dracula never EVER looked as good as Edward did he?